Monday, October 1, 2018

Introducing the Intriguing Life of Nonny Whitney and Tutu

https://youtu.be/2VrAhLTlf64

Here’s a link to my latest video of the intriguing life of Nonny Whitney and Tutu.

Now I didn't explain like how we created it just explains who they are, their personalities and such.

So I have a rage episode a few days ago, I was throwing stuff and tearing things apart, this depression is so hard so I have decided to go biking or running every morning, early enough that my hubby is still home to watch the kids. Today I bike for ten minutes, taking it slow for my body hasn't done extreme bodywork for a long time now, and be careful with my c-section surgery for I might still open my stitches.

Nonny Whitney and Tutu have been a thing to us, "us" as in me and my two sisters, my older sister introduce us into it, for creating a character and told me and my younger sister to draw our own character and do a story. Over the years that's what we did, we used up a lot of notebooks and it's like a bonding moment for us wherever we are.

I'll explain more how we create these comics of these sisters but that will be for another time.

It's October and that means Halloween! It's my favorite holiday, I love horror stuff like movies, games, watching people play horror games on youtube and such. Growing up I would trick or treat every time, I love doing it, now I have a toddler I get so excited to do it with her. I never understand with parents telling their kids their too old to go, when that happens my heart breaks, I'm so glad my mom has never done that to me, nor did she tell me there was no such thing as Santa Clause that was never a thing growing up. She would explain there was a great man that did like Santa does give gifts, and puts religion into it so we would believe in Santa Clause just for the fun of it but knew he wasn't around.

So I made a comic about being "Too Old" but still like to get treats either way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...