Friday, December 28, 2018

How to draw a Person

How to draw a Person is not complicated but is something to work on if you would like to draw one. As a kid, I love drawing but I remember how much I hated drawing noses, for real people noses are so hard to draw. When I was introduced to manga and anime their noses look so easy and it got me so excited for I felt like I didn't have to draw noses like how noses are supposed to be I can draw noses the easy way.

I think that's why I fall in love with Anime because how easy is to draw their noses, it took me a while to draw the eyes correctly or just to do it in a style I like, eyebrows was never a thing at first but later I figure everyone needs eyebrows, along with ears I never drew the ears but now I do. I think it's because I forget to draw them, but now it's a natural thing and something to always have.


Here's a Youtube Video of how to draw a person, I didn't exactly explain how to draw mainly show you how I draw them and explain a little bit what a person needs, that's really it.

Down here you can see how easy to draw a person's face, focus on their noses, it's so easy.
 






Yep, their noses are the key to have a great face, and so simple and easy. Now I can draw regular noses, it took me a while to do it but it is possible. I am drawing a story with real people and I do their noses regularly and it's a lot different than how I normally do but it's a challenge I'm willing to accept. It's a story by my sister and it's called 8 Year's, it's a good romance story and it's one of my favorite stories. My sister is a great writer, she has written so many stories and they are all so good. She and I have done stories together, we did Flower in the Dust, Gaining Altitude, Moon Princess, and Tear Drops. I know you know nothing of these stories I just mention, but hopefully, you will one day. I don't know if I'll ever finish Sweet and Sour for I don't have a proper computer, but I do hope I will. It's my dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...