Monday, December 31, 2018

Hey Guess what???

Hey, guess what? GUESS WHAT!?!? GUESS WHAT?!?! GUESS WHAT?!?!

Guess what I got today as a late Christmas gift? A laptop. Yep I finally got a new laptop, the only problem is it's a Chromebook kind of laptop so I don't know if I can download my tablet to it, do you guys know how I still can? I can get all the help I can get so I can work on my story again.

Yet again I am depressed, I don't know how I can fight this depression, some days are better than others, I am mainly tired, for the medication makes you sleepy. I just feel like I'm running out of options to help my depression. Do you guys have suggestions? I am on pills, taking walks, going out, talking to my mom, sisters, and been eating chocolate. I hate this depression, it really does feel like I am in a deep hole and I can't get out.

If you have depression, I feel for you, I have never experienced something like this, and this long. With my first kid, I had postpartum but it was from lack of sleep, each time I get the sleep I feel so much better. This time around I get to sleep but I just get angrier and just want to roar my emotions and also cry a pool of tears. I get no motive to do anything, not even to take care of my kids but I know I have too. It stinks, I don't like it, I miss the days when I was happy all the time and was able to get things done without hesitation and such. This postpartum has killed me.

But don't get me wrong, I adore my kids, I love them to death I just have a hard time reacting to them when they are so adorable. Well not really, my first kid is a terrible two so she gets into everything. When I get so impatient I just put her in her room and let her cry so I can calm down. I rather do that than spank her, I don't really believe in spanking, my mom never spanks me but doesn't mean I wasn't a bad child I did destroy the house.

Anyways, I sure hope this postpartum will die off and I can be myself again, I am tired of feeling like this, I can't control my feelings it just happens I can feel it starting and I try to get rid of it before it gets worst but it seems to get worst no matter what I do.

So yeah I got a laptop but can't figure out how to download the tablet to it, if you guys know please tell me, and I'll share what I did so far in the second chapter before the other laptop died on me.























No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...