Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Postpartum Depression is Real

As you know (if you've been reading my posts) I am dealing with this depression since I had my last kid. It's horrible and I feel like a monster inside of me coming out. I've seen a doctor and got medication and they seem to work it took a while but yeah they work. I still feel it once in a while but I'm able to control it.

I made a short video about this Postpartum depression and since my laptop isn't working I had to improvise. I want to make videos still even though my laptop won't work, I'm using a different laptop it's my sisters for she has a new one but the problem is it's old and doesn't work as well, so I'm planning to get a whole new laptop or computer.

It cost's a lot but if I ask Santa for one maybe I'll get one, he he. I do believe in Santa, not like what you think, in my family my mom never told me there was a Santa nor did she tell me there isn't a Santa but she did tell me that Santa was a man that gave and was a great man. She mainly focuses Christmas on Christ, who I truly believe in.

I love Christmas and what I want for Christmas is a new Laptop or computer so I can full fill my dreams in doing my book get it publish and sign it to children all around the world. Probably won't happen but I can dream about it. I do miss doing my comics and such I really would like to work on my tablet again, I never told my friend who got for me about it for she might flip out and get me a new laptop...wait? I should totally do that! No, she's not rich I can't ask her to do that. She already spent so much to get the tablet for me it's not fair to ask her for a laptop.


This video is super short but right to the point.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...