Sunday, December 9, 2018

How to draw a Unicorn

Drawing animals, in general, is not my favorite thing, I'm not that good at it, but I feel like every time I go out Unicorn has been a big hit, or either than that my niece is in love with unicorns and I just notice how it's everywhere.

So I did drew a Unicorn poster for her birthday a few months ago, it was pin the Unicorn horn and when they were playing the game they didn't really get how to play it, but she adores the posters so that's all it matters.

If you watch this video you see how I did the unicorn poster and how I try to draw a unicorn, I feel like I failed for the unicorn body looks not good, so at the end I drew a Unicorn girl. My best at drawing a unicorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...