Wednesday, September 18, 2019

I'm Doing Tik Tok

Hey, people in Posiea!! I got really into Tik Tok, I got the app and decided to try it out, not the greatest at editing videos but it does have some great stuff. All kinds of songs you can use, effects, and more. But if you want it specific that's hard to do for there are times I want this and doesn't work unless I edit it on Imovie edit app. 

I made a buncha video already and like making them, for they are supposed to be short and to the point and can be really funny. And since I already have a thing for making videos I got lots of ideas that I never thought of before. 

The app had this cool effect where there's a shark swimming around, I found the perfect song for it, Imogen Heap Getting Scared, I'm so glad they had that song on there for I feel like it fits this scene. 

I always thought this video was so funny, I would laugh my head off each time I played and now the way I did I laugh even harder. And love the caption for it's so true. 

Those eyes I love to death when I found them I was playing around with them for a long time. I love anime eyes and so what better waste of time than having them on my eyes. When I was doing this video I thought about the fat song I found on their by Weird Al and decided to do my trick. I am fat, but my trick makes me even fatter. 

I have made so much more you can check them out on my Instagram or facebook. https://www.facebook.com/flanngypotofgold/?ref=bookmarks
Instagram @Kproductions3.0_flanngy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...