Saturday, March 23, 2019

Music feeling thru Art

I have created a video with Flanngy doing art from music on how it makes you feel when you listen to a certain kind of music. I know that when I listen to music it changes my mood depending on what song. I didn't do a lot of music choices only a few and had my hubby who is Barbara to do dancing in the background so it can be interesting to watch, and he seems to dance to how the music is like also.


This was the feeling of calm from Enya Carribean Blue, she always makes me so at peace and feel calm. I enjoy doing this picture, I always feel at calm with nature so I had to put a person next to something and I chose a lake with mountains and decided that she is swinging next to the lake and it's sunsetting.  

This is the feeling of anger or mad from the song Centuries by Fall out Boys, it's not necessary a mad song just the way he sang and perform it I felt like screaming like I'm angry or something.

Because I'm Happy by Pharrell Williams has a very catchy beat so I do feel happy when anyone listens to it. And being happy means sunshine and flowers with much of colors. It is overwhelmed with how much lights and sparkles with different colors, but I wanted to show the happiness in it.


Consequences by Camila Cabello is a nice pretty song but by the way, it was played and sung it makes me feel sad. This picture looks very deary I didn't mean it to look so dark but it kind of shows a story with the song how a break up is hard to cope and such.


This is the video, I hope you enjoy it and subscribe like and such. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...