Thursday, March 21, 2019

Polar Bear

My back is killing me, it's a little better today but oh man, I sure hope it will be better soon.

So besides my problems, I have still been working on my book Sweet and Sour and the national holidays, there are so many National Holidays a day, I can't do them all but have been able to pick and do them and they turn out great!




These Holidays were all on one day, and I had to do them for I love cheesecake, I prefer cheesecake over pie. Oreos are my favorite cookie, they are soo good, I really like drawing dresses that's my favorite thing to draw, and I had a great idea for Frozen food. I don't necessarily like frozen food I prefer fresh but I do get corn dogs and hot pockets so if I am in a hurry or don't want to make a meal, boom there's something in the freezer to defrost.

What's your favorite national holiday so far? I really enjoy all of those national holidays but also...
Polar Bear day!! I love polar bears, I have been loving them ever since I got into a show called We Bare Bears, there's a polar bear name Ice Bear in the show and I love him so much. And ever since each time I see a polar bear I started to really like that, I think they are adorable and cuddly. I still have a heart for lions, I want a pet lion and I will when I die but right now my kids is all the pets I need right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...