Sunday, March 3, 2019

My opinion on Moving

So if you or your husband decides to move how do you know if its right? My hubby got a job opportunity down at Saint George and decides to accept it, now we live more north in Alpine Utah, and Saint George is a nice place, got the opportunity to visit it with my hubby and two kids and I do enjoy the nice weather and the red rock look. But to live here is it right?

I am still recovery from knee surgery so I don't know if I can do any kind of moving stuff right at the moment and the job doesn't open till August, so we have time and hopefully by then my knee will be better, but it is a big decision and a big change for I will be far away from my family and last time I was far away was on my mission in Kansas for eighteen months and that was really hard. But in this case it will be better I get to call my mom anytime I want and we can still visit when we can.

I haven't had a bad feeling about moving here, I am already looking at places to potentially live and it is exciting to move somewhere and start another life, but the moving part will be hard I never like the packing and unpacking that's really tough.

I have done a few of February National Holidays.


Feb 27 was Polar Bear day and I have started to really like polar bears so I had to do this one. They are becoming my favorite animal, they are awesome bears, specially Ice Bear from We Bare Bears.


Uh I didn't sleep in public on this day...Feb 28 I was in bed sleeping for I can't do much still with my knee.

After Valentines we need too remember for those that are single and are probably happy but I know a few that are very sad about it, but I know they will find someone someday.


It didn't really rain or snow to use a umbrella but I enjoy doing  this pict


The weather where I live did't work out to fly a kite.


I actually did do this one, it was Feb 3 I think that this day was and I enjoyed it.



Love love XOXOXO



I still don't know what this means do you?


Feb 5th was Chinese New year, I love the Chinese culture!


And of course Nutella is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...