Monday, October 8, 2018

Favorite Season


Here's a Youtube Video of the Favorite Seasons

I'm pretty sure this is my favorite video I've done so far, for I kept laughing at the end and kept rewinding it to watch it over and over again, just thinking about it makes me laugh and I hope it makes you laugh and it's not just me. 

I need to sketch the next chapter in my book for I have gotten to the end of the first chapter, WOOT! it took over 50 pages for the first chapter oh goodness. 

I don't have a favorite season, I like all seasons, they are all unique and great, I love the changing of each season, I love Summer heat so swimming in a lake is great, I love the changing of the leaves in the fall, I love snow in the winter especially on the trees, Spring is always nice perfect weather, I also like winter to sit in a hot tube outside at night when it's super cold but the hot tub is like super nice I will love to do that right now to help with my depression, running is great just not enough for I still get that angry frustration and impatient feeling at night. 

I recently did this, this is when they are getting along and love each other at the end of the story. They do love each other just that Lark is always jealous at Joy so she didn't want to do anything with her, but she has learned her lesson to forgive and learn to love who she is and herself. Lark is a strong character, she does have a sweet side but she is very sour most of the time but I have enjoyed creating her and hope you will too.

This was the first picture I did on my new tablet, and I didn't like it for the background is weird, I didn't know what to do for the background, I find the coloring is fine but the background is so pathetic, I tried to get other people ideas but they all say it's fine, so I guess I keep it like that even though I don't really like it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...