Friday, October 12, 2018

Unknown Story



Hey, do you remember the post I did a while ago about writing a story right in the spot? Here's the link to it if you don't know what I'm talking about.

https://flanngyslastdraw.blogspot.com/2018/10/writing-storynow.html

Well, I drew the main characters which are Chloe, the girl dressed up as a witch on Halloween, and Issacara, who is a handsome vampire man who summon Chloe to his world called...Takula? I think I will need to look back to the story for it was just from the top of the head when I did this story. I don't know if it will be something I'll do in the future for I'm focusing on Sweet and Sour but in the past doing three stories has always been a thing for me for I like to take breaks from each story I'm doing.

I don't know what to call this story yet, for all I know is that Chloe has ended up in this land and needs to help it. I like the idea how it uses to be like a fantasy land and now it's a monster land, Issacara used to be a Water Fairy and now his a vampire Chloe needs to fix it, how will she I have no idea I will think about it. 

But it's true about taking breaks from each story I do, I would switch ever so often and I liked it. When I was doing Sweet and Sour I would do Five Star Princesses and Lost Fairy, Lost Fairy was a manga but then switch to a typing story and now switch back to a manga, it's still in process I don't know if I'll get to it I would like to for it's a story that I really like and would like to make a big success. Anyways I don't know if I'll do that now (Switching stories) for I just want to focus on finishing the first book of Sweet and Sour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...