Tuesday, October 16, 2018

My bad writing


Here's a youtube video about my experiences of phone calls, you should totally subscribe to my videos they aren't the greatest but still fun to watch.


I'm thinking about posting the first chapter of my Sweet and Sour, I'm still working on it it's basically done just needs to edit, my grammar is terrible I can't write very well. Literally, my writing is terrible.
See? Can you read that? I wasn't even trying to go fast I was just writing normally if I need to write properly I have to write really slow so I can read it. I will feel bad for my future kids if they read my journal they will have a hard time reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Struggle is Real

Hello people of the world, Krissy here with another blog post.  Depression is a real and serious issue that affects many people. It can be d...